Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ain't that a bitch?

I've been trying to get more active. For me, for my health and stuff! This was a new years resolution that I made to increase my sexay-factor. So, I start hiking and walking and swimming more often. I eat more veggies and green things. My back starts hurting, I go to the doc for it. It's this long drawn out disappointing experience where I end up just feeling bad about the money I spent. My back still hurts sometimes, but it's not unmanageable. That's one pos. My knee is the new thing. I've been to the doc about it. MRI was Tue, we go over it on Thurs. If there's nothing ripped or broken or torn I'm going all out. I'll just go get a knee brace or something. It's already more than half way through '08! This resolution needs to be kicked into high gear.

I've been successful with a few things though. I'm doing more research to see what kind of mortician I should become. I've looked into chains and schools. I'm just not sure how to go yet. I'm really frustrated that my information is suggesting that I may have to leave Austin for a while to be able to actually go to school. I considered changing my schedule to 7 - 3 to be able to intern or apprentice somewhere. I need to make appointments with folks in the biz to talk more about the ins and outs. To-Do List!

My furniture situation is getting there. I've purchased shelves and storage bins with dry erase labels. This should help me keep my shtit organized. This should also make moving much easier in the future, and less expensive.

All in all everything is really good. I did see a bum fight the other day. BONUS! Apparently Bum1 (with sign that says: "I have no one") was on Bum2's turf (his sign was too long to read). They got all up in eachother's grills and Bum2 actually pushed Bum1 into traffic. No one hit him.

No comments: