Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Fresh-tastic!

I have decided to start fresh and get rid of some of the negative stuff I've written. I noticed that I blog when I'm upset and frustrated... which isn't very productive... So... I'm starting my New Year's resolution early and I'm going to focus and direct myself into a more positive place.
I'm very proud of myself. I've been through a lot, and I realized a few years ago (when I started getting back on the right track) that I am better off every year. I always look forward to better things... which is all you can do.
The job is great. Life is good. Things are feeling like they are falling in the right places and I'm slowly grasping the concept that they will do that with or w/o my obsessive effort and worry... I think we are all floating, beautifully on this planet... and sometimes it feels really big, other times really small... which is just the way it goes and has always gone... I don't really believe in capitol "g" god... but I like the quote... "if you want to make god laugh, tell him your plans"... I don't know who said it, or where it comes from... but it was in a movie I recently went to see and sometimes things just hit my brain at the right moment and make me say... 'aaah!'

No comments: