Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Double Duty!

Okay... so... I was just in the restroom here at work and... I don't care how old you are... or how bad a day you're having... it's always hilarious if someone toots while peeing. But, here's the deal... there's like 6 stalls in 'my' bathroom (i.e. the one closest to me) and isn't it kindof a rule that you're supposed to stagger if you can? If there are five open stalls, you don't pick the one right next to the person if there is even a remote chance that you might pull the double duty. If the coveted Big Stall is open and you have to do the major duty... do it down there! For noses sake!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

but the big stall echos if you toot.....

Merry Miss Lissie said...

I had my rickety stall door opened by the maintenance lady while doing double duty, sitting with a SPREADSHEET in my hand (I was very concentrated on inventory.) She started to apologize and close the door, but my purse hanging off the coat peg kept getting in between the door and the stall frame, so she had to keep opening the door, pushing in the purse, and attempting to close it back up.

I see her every day now.