Monday, April 07, 2008

This weekend was purdy cool! All week I thought there was going to be something going on at Beauty Bar, but apparently it's this Wed! So, Friday we went out to Cockpit and saw some weird gay pageant... it was kindof lame... BUT, Erica Andrews was there and, of course, she looked amazing. We spent the rest of the weekend hanging out and being productive.
Saturday, I got myself a haircut... we went to home depot and got a lawn mower and worked on a few projects to help make things more efficient and pleasant.
I put up lights around the back patio while roomies did yard work. Some pals came over to help out as well... Then, that evening... some folks came over and we played games and did some karaoke... Put a fire in the chiminea...
I'm still fighting this cold/ear ache thing... but I'm feeling much better.
I quit drinking... and it's been a few weeks now and I feel really really good. I'm not quitting everything... and I will allow myself to have a beer every now and then... but, for the most part... I like not having a hangover or indigestion... it's pretty nice...

No comments: