Thursday, January 17, 2008

Insanity

I'm proud of my lady friend. She is in a less than desired living situation. She didn't expect it to turn out this way, and is saddened and perplexed by recent re-occurring events. She saw that this wasn't making her happy, so she has done something about it... Every action has a reaction... and this action certainly does too. She's moving out. Her current roommie seems to be using this, just as I've seen her use circumstance in the past, to go off the deep end... I guess some people like to do that... I'd be exhausted. Now there is name calling, finger pointing and just general drama... how lame. Said roomie should know that this is best for everyone in the situation, but it seems as though pride is getting the best of a person, once again. Though it is hard not to take things personally, it's difficult not to get defensive and try to get people who are not involved to pick a side... this is natural... though, pointless... perhaps we should all just try to see things for what they are and take ownership of the things that we do, and how they effect others.

No comments: