Monday, January 14, 2008

New Tatooooos!

I got a call this weekend from my good pal telling me that one of her friends is apprenticing at a tattoo shop. I had to take advantage of this opportunity to get some work done at a reduced cost. So, I got my dragonflies. They are adorable, and I love 'em! I was also able to get my hair intensified and spent a lot of time relaxing, which was very much needed. I'm trying to get on a healthier eating schedule. We spent last night making lunches for this week. 5 days done and pretty healthy. I'm looking forward to having more control over that aspect of my life.
Saturday night was one of the most relaxing and fun evenings I've had in a long time. Some friends came over, another couple, and we grilled steaks and I put a fire in the chiminea and made margaritas. The ladies played Wii while we cooked and shot the shit in the kitchen. I love my life. I love my friends... and I love cooking!

No comments: