Things are GREAT! I've been busy in the New Year. I just spent a week with my family from Chicago. They seem to be doing well. We went down to Mexico for shopping, cooked together and caught up. I was able to spend a lot of time with my neice and nephew, who are total handfulls. Great birth control, let me tell ya. In Mexico, I aquired a chiminea! I've been wanting one forever and this one is very pretty. I took lots of pictures and plan on posting a link to my Flickr account soon for those who are interested.
Though it was a nice vacation, home is definatly where the heart is and I'm so glad to be back. I spent some time with ladyfriend on sunday which was sooo nice and relaxing. We slept in and had breakfast and then lounged around... I've been wanting to re-arrange my room for a while, and we were able to get started with that... Then we went down south to watch The L Word with some friends. The episode was pretty strange. I wasn't paying much attention... I don't know, that show just doesn't keep me watching every second like the first season of Heroes. I'm not interested in supid lesbo drama in real life, why would I want to watch it on TV? Just seems like a waste of energy... the only reason I watch is to make fun of it and to watch semi-hot "love" scenes, but I do wish there was some quality lesbian entertainment that was easily available.
Monday, January 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment